With the rapid and continuous spread of COVID-19 across the U.S., uncertainty is all that is certain. Or is it?
Despite charting new territory for the American healthcare system and the biopharmaceutical industry, we’re on a parallel path to the one Italy charted nearly two weeks ago.
This hour-long webcast in collaboration with GLOBALHealthPR partner Connexia will explore insights from Italy, including a look into the epicenter of the country’s most affected region.
With unique perspectives from regional government, a top virologist and an Italian executive from of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, this discussion aims to provide senior biopharmaceutical leaders a glimpse into the future. Attendees will gain knowledge to help them prepare for the potential of an environment in which brand and corporate programs may need to evolve to corporate social responsibility initiatives that transcend commercial objectives.
Thursday, March 26
5pm CET/12pm ET/9am PT
- Paolo D’Ammassa, CEO, Connexia
- Massimo Scaccabarozzi, President Farmindustria
- Massimo Galli, Director of Infectious Disease Department at "Luigi Sacco" Hospital, Milan, Past President SIMIT (Italian Society of Infectious and Tropical Diseases)
- Rick Berke, Co-founder and Executive Editor, STAT News
- Bryan Blatstein, EVP of Media, Spectrum Science