Biotech executives have countless jobs to juggle with endless questions to answer. Will the science be successful? Will the company be able to secure funding to support the scientific and business model? Will we be able to recruit and attract the right team to help establish and build the business over time?
In the meantime, in order to do these things successfully—to raise money, to recruit talent, to grow the business—strategic communications and brand building play an integral role. We tackle the essential elements in our ongoing article series and accompanying infographic. Check it out and stay tuned for more!
- Dear Biotech Executives: Press Releases are not the Strategy - Amanda Sellers, Executive Vice President
- Biotechs Beware! Your Personality will Make or Break your Company’s Image - Justin Rubin, Executive Creative Director
- Communicate without Creative? Oh my, a Biotech Blunder! - Jessica Klepac, Vice President, Creative Director
- Social Media: A Direct Line to Biotech Stakeholders - Christopher Rizzo, Social Media Director
- Measuring Impact and Engagement: Using Data to Drive Strategy - Brett Care, Senior Media & Measurement Strategist
- Shotguns or Arrows: Reaching the Right Targets with Your Biotech Story - Mary Conway, Executive Vice President
- Brand Equity: The Unexpected Key to Brand Perception - Luke Perez, Senior Vice President, Head of Insights & Planning